Hall of Fame
Acknowledgment of those who have helped us to secure Bosch products and websites.
Bosch PSIRT Hall of Fame Policy
Researchers who report vulnerabilities in Bosch products and web services, after proper validation of their finding, can choose to appear in the Bosch PSIRT Hall of Fame.
Researchers can request to be removed from the Hall of Fame at any time. For this, they should send an email to PSIRT@bosch.com with the subject “Request of removal from HoF.”
Information that can be displayed in the Hall of Fame:
- Complete name
- Alias or nickname
- Link to personal social media page (e.g. Twitter, Facebook)
- Link to personal professional social media page (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing)
- Link to business social media page (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing)
- Link to hacker’s communities sites (e.g. Bugcrowd)
Information that cannot be displayed in the Hall of Fame:
- Links to personal websites
- Links to company’s website
- Links to any site with unknown terms and conditions or content moderation